It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Flying to San Antonio for NYE and during the flight my better half nudges me about a commotion.

Turns out a rather large man (no sport coat) had shit all over the back of the toilet area in the lavatory. Unaware of his bad aim he returns to his seat. A 8 year old girl walks in and discovers the scene. She gets her mom who tries moving the poop (against airline policy). Eventually the rogue shitter is forced to return to the john and clean it up

Thanks for the entertainment!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
I can imagine this probably happens to Julie every other time she flies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:33 pm 

I would never shit on a flight. I don't care how bad things get. I'd open the emergency door and jump before dropping a deuce mid-flight.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:22 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I'm not cleaning that shit up. Fuck them

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:30 pm 

Airlines have policies on if you have to clean the poop of others?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:31 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
I wouldn't take that shit from anybody flying.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:33 pm 

Don’t shit where you fly. Unless you’re a bird.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:54 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Airlines have policies on if you have to clean the poop of others?

The person who shat must clean it up.

My flight attendant Brice told the mom firmly "Man that is a biohazard and our policy is not to touch it. I told you not to touch it. Thank you and have a nice day."

Mom looked like she started dialing American Airlines right then.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:59 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I thought this would be about a Kevin Smith sighting.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Sounds like fatty cleaned up without protest? Why db him?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:39 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
I would never shit on a flight. I don't care how bad things get. I'd open the emergency door and jump before dropping a deuce mid-flight.

This is something we are in complete agreement.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:40 pm 

billypootons wrote:
Sounds like fatty cleaned up without protest? Why db him?

Just the whole pooping and not looking thing. Poor kid had to grow up fast.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:48 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Douchebag wrote:

No you wouldnt.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:49 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

No you wouldnt.

If you shit in your hand and just started throwing it around the plane, you'd probably get off the plane first.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Wanna get away?

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Shitting on a plane is sort of liberating. You walk in and when you walk out there is no doubt about what happened. You have to own it.

I shit when necessary. I don't let anything stop me, when it's time to go, you go.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:13 pm 

Fat guys are the worst.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
They should have disposable slings for your dickandballs so they don’t touch the disgusting seat and bowl. That’s the main problem with airplane toilets.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:53 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:22 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Shitting on a plane is sort of liberating. You walk in and when you walk out there is no doubt about what happened. You have to own it.

I shit when necessary. I don't let anything stop me, when it's time to go, you go.

Exactly right.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:09 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
They allow fat guys with no sport coats but ban the hot Turkish body builder?

Oh well, she never would have been seated next to me. Only fat guys are.

https://news.yahoo.com/american-airline ... 32109.html

Quote:
American Airlines bars bodybuilder from Dallas-Fort Worth flight over ‘offensive’ outfit

Kaley Johnson
Sun, July 11, 2021, 3:45 PM·2 min read

A bodybuilder was not allowed to board her flight at the Dallas-Fort Worth airport Thursday because American Airlines crew found her clothing offensive, according to media reports.

Deniz Saypinar is a professional bodybuilder from Turkey. On Thursday, she posted on her Instagram story to her nearly 1 million followers that airline staff refused to let her board her flight to Miami because of what she was wearing. The post was not longer available on Sunday since Instagram stories are only posted for 24 hours.

“I like to wear feminine clothes that reveal my femininity, but I never dress in a way that will offend anyone,” she wrote in the post, according to the Dallas Morning News. “I’m mature and civilized enough to know what I can and cannot wear.”

American Airlines did not immediately respond to requests to comment Sunday, but confirmed the incident to the Dallas Morning News. In the statement, a spokesperson said customers must dress appropriately for flights. Saypinar was rebooked on a subsequent flight to Miami, according to the statement.

In regards to dress code, American Airlines’ website says that “bare feet or offensive clothing” aren’t allowed for passengers.

Saypinar, who was first woman in Turkey to ever receive International Federation of BodyBuilders status, said in the Instagram story that flight attendants told her that her style “disturbed other families” at the airport, according to the Daily Mail. Saypinar was also the first non-American citizen to win the US National Bikini Fitness Competition in 2021.

A screenshot of the post shows Saypinar wearing a brown cropped shirt, denim shorts and a white jacket tied around her waist. She also wrote in the post that she moved from Turkey to the U.S. to “be free as a woman.”

“I feel insulted. They wouldn’t let me on the plane because I wore these shorts in the United States,’ Saypinar said in the post.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Fatman is also the name of a song by The Southern Death Cult:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxs9uWm ... amJunction

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:54 am 

oh no, the hot chick is complaining.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:28 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
a genius wrote:

Quote:
American Airlines bars bodybuilder from Dallas-Fort Worth flight over ‘offensive’ outfit

Kaley Johnson

A bodybuilder was not allowed to board her flight at the Dallas-Fort Worth airport Thursday because American Airlines crew found her clothing offensive, according to media reports.

Deniz Saypinar is a professional bodybuilder from Turkey. On Thursday, she posted on her Instagram story to her nearly 1 million followers that airline staff refused to let her board her flight to Miami because of what she was wearing. The post was not longer available on Sunday since Instagram stories are only posted for 24 hours.

“I like to wear feminine clothes that reveal my femininity, but I never dress in a way that will offend anyone,” she wrote in the post, according to the Dallas Morning News. “I’m mature and civilized enough to know what I can and cannot wear.”

American Airlines did not immediately respond to requests to comment Sunday, but confirmed the incident to the Dallas Morning News. In the statement, a spokesperson said customers must dress appropriately for flights. Saypinar was rebooked on a subsequent flight to Miami, according to the statement.

In regards to dress code, American Airlines’ website says that “bare feet or offensive clothing” aren’t allowed for passengers.

Saypinar, who was first woman in Turkey to ever receive International Federation of BodyBuilders status, said in the Instagram story that flight attendants told her that her style “disturbed other families” at the airport, according to the Daily Mail. Saypinar was also the first non-American citizen to win the US National Bikini Fitness Competition in 2021.

A screenshot of the post shows Saypinar wearing a brown cropped shirt, denim shorts and a white jacket tied around her waist. She also wrote in the post that she moved from Turkey to the U.S. to “be free as a woman.”

“I feel insulted. They wouldn’t let me on the plane because I wore these shorts in the United States,’ Saypinar said in the post.

Good for American. This is a commercial airliner, not a strip club.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:38 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Cmon jorr.. what's more offensive hero some 230 lb tub of shit in yoga pants?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:40 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
a genius wrote:

Quote:

Kaley Johnson

Time out. Let's think about this for a second.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:44 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
a genius wrote:

Quote:

Kaley Johnson

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:09 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
312player wrote:

I'm not advocating for yoga pants on a flight either. A commercial airliner is not a gymnasium.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:15 am 

Nardi wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
a genius wrote:

Quote:

Kaley Johnson

Time out. Let's think about this for a second.

Ok stop rubbing yourself…

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:25 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
312player wrote:

I'm not advocating for yoga pants on a flight either. A commercial airliner is not a gymnasium.

Your transformation into boomer conservative is now complete.