It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590 ... 1523  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:

Sometimes I think she is self-aware. Then other times I'm convinced she isn't. I don't know which one this is: Is she aware of the social McCarthyism engaged in by the left and just sidestepping it, or does she really not see the parallels?

Isn't this the same woman who in the past has encouraged people she found to be harassing her and others to be identified and have their employers notified?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:51 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
FrankDrebin wrote:
Isn't this the same woman who in the past has encouraged people she found to be harassing her and others to be identified and have their employers notified?

Ahhhh, no one said those people should be blacklisted from ever working again, just that their managers should be spoken to!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Curious Hair wrote:
FrankDrebin wrote:

Ahhhh, no one said those people should be blacklisted from ever working again, just that their managers should be spoken to!

Hasn't it been it noted in this thread that Julie's acolytes have bragged about getting people fired after notifying their employers? Or at the very least encouraged those people to be fired?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
I guess this thread is the best place for this. Was lurking on reddit when a /r/barstoolsports post showed up somewhere on the front page featuring Big Cat. Scroll down a bit in the thread, and find this:

Professor. Chicago. The Score. Really, really, really loves Julie, but not confrontation. Hmmmmmmmmm.....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:12 pm 

BABY!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
LECTURE THAT!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:35 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I guess this thread is the best place for this. Was lurking on reddit when a /r/barstoolsports post showed up somewhere on the front page featuring Big Cat. Scroll down a bit in the thread, and find this:

Professor. Chicago. The Score. Really, really, really loves Julie, but not confrontation. Hmmmmmmmmm.....

I hope that classroom was on the first floor.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:46 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:

Dr. Ken's a fuckin' surgeon, man. Perfect.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:55 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:

....goddamnit. I don't get this one either.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:30 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Curious Hair wrote:

You DO NOT want to ride the elevator with Sir. It’s more hazardous than the hallways at 670.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:44 am 

Curious Hair wrote:

Back in the salad days of Tough-Talkin' Leery, he said you wouldn't want to get into an elevator with him if you were on his bad side. It was around the same time he talked about dreaming of stabbing white people, I wanna say roughly after he got busted back down to evenings and Boers fill-ins.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods

Big Cat is a stand-up guy

Also, pretty much bet the guy who is being referenced to as the "professor" is Zawaski. He's such a beta burrito and I think he mentioned he was teaching a class or two. Although he also has said he's a fan of PMT so maybe it wasn't him, but I could see him sticking up for Julie.

semi-off topic but in reference to the reddit post, not shocked that KFC was doing that. Just a vibe I got from him, he probably never should've gotten married in the 1st place as it's clear marriage isn't for a guy like him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:51 pm 

I feel sorry for a guy that laughs in his professors face about a podcast.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:02 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

the "professor" is almost certainly Zawaski so yeah I'd say it's OK to laugh in his face about anything. Especially since that podcast nets more for BigCat than any 670 host makes in a single year (even North in his prime)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:03 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Also, pretty much bet the guy who is being referenced to as the "professor" is Zawaski. He's such a beta burrito and I think he mentioned he was teaching a class or two. Although he also has said he's a fan of PMT so maybe it wasn't him, but I could see him sticking up for Julie.

semi-off topic but in reference to the reddit post, not shocked that KFC was doing that. Just a vibe I got from him, he probably never should've gotten married in the 1st place as it's clear marriage isn't for a guy like him.

Thought the 2 schools Zawaski was "teaching" at were Louis University and that radio thing in Lombard.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:05 pm 

Cashman wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Thought the 2 schools Zawaski was "teaching" at were Louis University and that radio thing in Lombard.

I'll take a wild guess the school being discussed here is the Illinois Media Scam.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:07 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

the "professor" is almost certainly Zawaski so yeah I'd say it's OK to laugh in his face about anything. Especially since that podcast nets more for BigCat than any 670 host makes in a single year (even North in his prime)

Yeah and the student will be lucky to have the career of Zawaski or Holmes.

If you are trash talking about a podcast to people in real life you need to question your life priorities.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:17 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

If you are trash talking about a podcast to people in real life you need to question your life priorities.

I'd say if you're stuck in a role as a producer making under $50k per year with no possibility of advancement in a market with a high cost of living, then you need to question your life priorities and choices.

I'd hope the poor person paying for a class at IMS has learned to run away as fast as he can from the industry.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Even though the guy being referenced in the podcast is more successful in the business than the “professor” ?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:29 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
she just retweeted a non pateroen piece from november. https://theestablishment.co/save-your-a ... 0cca3f8004

it's still quite compelling and rich
Quote:

:shock: :lol: :roll: never one to be known for having self awareness

Quote:

so dont patronize women.... but 2 hours later she retweets
Quote:

WHY DIDNT THE MALE ACTORS PATRONIZE US more?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:38 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
On her update she said Jack beat the Titans. Oh the humanity.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:11 am 

pizza_Place: papa johns
This blew up on my twitter timeline

https://twitter.com/JulieDiCaro/status/ ... 5218107392

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:00 am 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

are we still pretending that podcasts aren't a legitimate form of media?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:13 am 

hnd wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

at this point, they really are. Think of it as on-demand broadcast media. See all of the current event podcasts on both sides whether it is Pod Save America on the left or Ben Shapiro on the right.

There are 2 categories here, there are the legit professionally produced podcasts (which are media) and the guy in a basement just doing it for shits and giggles (not media)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Good find by Keyana . I agree Jules . What if .

Yeah about that earlier tweet ....

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:03 pm 

hnd wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Yes, which is why Barstool has been desperate to move past the podcast they do first by the ESPN thing and now by a SIRIUSXM channel.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:03 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Curious Hair wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Back in the salad days of Tough-Talkin' Leery, he said you wouldn't want to get into an elevator with him if you were on his bad side. It was around the same time he talked about dreaming of stabbing white people, I wanna say roughly after he got busted back down to evenings and Boers fill-ins.

Even worse, the dude got rid of SHAKE THAT for his intro. Seriously that was something I looked forward to every day... Stop what you're doing and dance like a goddamn fool.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:57 pm 

pizza_Place: papa johns
https://twitter.com/jdeyelash/status/950415070487629824

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
There was a double-digit drop in ratings between this year's Wild Card games vs. last year's Wild Card games. When a caller suggested ratings were down Julie and Maggie said there were no facts to support that. Cord-cutters watching via illegal pirated streams vs. broadcast or cable TV could account for a portion of it but probably not the lion's share of that drop.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nf ... 5cxgfy1gt5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:19 pm 

Tad Queasy wrote:
There was a double-digit drop in ratings between this year's Wild Card games vs. last year's Wild Card games. When a caller suggested ratings were down Julie and Maggie said there were no facts to support that.

Why are Julie and Maggie going to bat for NFL ratings? Do they think the only people refusing to watch are the anti-Kaepernick people? Maybejustmaybe a Buffalo-Jacksonville game isn't quite the draw that Pittsburgh-Miami is. Is that possible? Is it possible that the STEELERS AND DOLPHINS are a tough act to follow?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590 ... 1523  Next