It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:37 pm 

pizza_Place: The Hut
JustAGayGuy wrote:
Quote:
Ok, that may change the identity, but it doesn't change the accusation.

. . . that accusation that you are a mult, not the one where you were ruthlessly slurping on cocks at your local condo's laundryroom gloryhole. . . while watching football.

Do you think being gay just means that a guy just wants to suck any cock that he can get his hands on? Is this what you really think of homosexuals? Is it so hard to imagine that a gay man might want the same kind of thing that a straight man would? A stable relationship? A family? Do you think we can't be in love like you can? Do you think we're less than human?

I don't ever think about what gay guys want. I'm not gay.

But you sure as heck seem to be - by golly you have said it more than a few times here already!

Election 2020-The Largest Fraud in the History of Mankind.

*If you believe that Biden won, you also believe that Epstein killed himself*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:42 pm 

pizza_Place: She/Him
FukNuggitt wrote:
JustAGayGuy wrote:
Quote:

. . . that accusation that you are a mult, not the one where you were ruthlessly slurping on cocks at your local condo's laundryroom gloryhole. . . while watching football.

Do you think being gay just means that a guy just wants to suck any cock that he can get his hands on? Is this what you really think of homosexuals? Is it so hard to imagine that a gay man might want the same kind of thing that a straight man would? A stable relationship? A family? Do you think we can't be in love like you can? Do you think we're less than human?

But you sure as heck are - by golly you have said it more than a few times here already!

We all reveal who we are with each word we utter and with every gesture and every glance we deliver. You reveal much about yourself as well, only you're not nearly as up front about it.
Anyway, I kind of just want to stop talking to you about this and stick to sports and betting and sports radio.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
JustAGayGuy wrote:
Quote:

Gay, straight, man, woman, black, white, etc...I don't care. As long as you post good thoughts and not act like a troll/asshole, you are welcomed here.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:44 pm 

JustAGayGuy wrote:
FukNuggitt wrote:
JustAGayGuy wrote:
Quote:

But you sure as heck are - by golly you have said it more than a few times here already!

We all reveal who we are with each word we utter and with every gesture and every glance we deliver. You reveal much about yourself as well, only you're not nearly as up front about it.
Anyway, I kind of just want to stop talking to you about this and stick to sports and betting and sports radio.

Good, then I fully expect you to change your name to JustASportsGuy.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:46 pm 

FrankDrebin wrote:
JustAGayGuy wrote:
Quote:

Gay, straight, man, woman, black, white, etc...I don't care. As long as you post good thoughts and not act like a troll/asshole, you are welcomed here.

Exactly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:54 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
If anyone needs recs for Barstool content I can help people navigate as they have dozens of podcasts and personalities so they probably have something for almost anyone

Their national hockey podcast (Spittin' Chicklets) is absolutely fantastic and is probably the best hockey talk in any form of media today.

"Fastest 2 minutes" on PMT cracks me up. I just listen to RLR...I'll go back to PMT and Spittin' Chicklets again.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Mac probably deserved it, but I am done with the station. I was only listening in very small chunks anyway since I have no commute. Maybe two hours max per week. I would love nothing more than for the station to collapse, but we’re not at that level yet.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:59 pm 

theres too many commercials for me to care anymore. just listen to podcasts its way better

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:00 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
i had not listened in years. the only time i would listen is if mac had something/someone special on and you guys posted it about it here.

even the Saturday morning baseball show i have stopped listening too in a while. and I like that show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
I gotta say Panther, it sure seems like you aren’t a fan of the gays.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:06 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Mac probably deserved it, but I am done with the station. I was only listening in very small chunks anyway since I have no commute. Maybe two hours max per week. I would love nothing more than for the station to collapse, but we’re not at that level yet.

I only listen to the weekend baseball shows and Bears pre/post-game shows. I'll get my local talk from 1000 and RLR.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:46 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Theirs was the only show I listened to semi regularly and it wasn't because of Parkins.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Franky T wrote:
Theirs was the only show I listened to semi regularly and it wasn't because of Parkins.

Mainly that for me too, but I sampled and enjoyed the morning show to get reaction to local games.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
I’ll listen to M&H on my drive to the train, some baseball talk with Spiegs on weekends, and the occasional Les fix. That’s about it now. Zero desire to listen anymore...the station is dead.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:54 pm 

Wake and Bake was my shit 5 years ago, but I can’t imagine anything on that station really catching my ear nowadays.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:55 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
As GD said some of the weekend programming is all right. I like the Saturday suckage because I like Grote.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosatis
Yep. I've always liked Mac and would tune in when I could but no mas, during the week anyway. I may still listen a bit on Sundays for Bears coverage, but otherwise, I'm out. What a joke

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:12 pm 

FukNuggitt wrote:
Good, then I fully expect you to change your name to JustASportsGuy.

Ok. You go ahead and hold your breath while I change my name to something which fits your world view.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:54 pm 

yea

I was probably done after Kung Flu, I havent listened since the Hawks were dunzo in Feb. I would turn Mac on for 5 mins and PTFB.

I was really done when I listened to what Danny Mac had become. Its funny that he threw in with de wokeness and it wound up turning
him into a gelding running in the 5th first time LASIX, yes my favorite racehorse named MAC ONCE WAS. To throw in with an absolute turd
like Parkins is what was the most pitiful of all. To watch Mac play Alinsky ass grab with a rich ass progressive prick and agree with his (sports are serious stuff) hot woke TAKES, WHEN MAC WAS THE GUY WHO WOULD ALWAYS TELL US SPORTS MEDIA IS THE TOY DEPARTMENT FOR LIKE 15 FUCKING YEARS PRIOR!!!!

probably better with that name than DANNY HAS BEEN, which is what he became. Hell you put him on a podcast, take off the muzzle and let him
drop some bombs, burn some bridges, and blast some co workers old and new, and that will be a sports listen. He just needs a sponsor, put him in with the Red Line Radio Podcast Barstool guys, and he can be the Chicago grizzled veteran of a thousand psychic take wars rolling with the next generation.

probably one bong hit too many with some wine, when you are high you might find something you tweet really hilarious. Hey, if it wasnt this, much like Brother D Day and Brother Bluto, Dean Wormer and the Omegas were going to get him on something else anyways. I just wish the Mac toga party had been better.

Now if MVP cant beat this shitbag lineup, they should quit radio. Who the fuck would listen to bernstine, larry and then Parkins, holy shit, I do not think there are that many woke fucktards in the tri state area.

later (the best to all of you, all who came here before, and all who have left us)

sabu

Last edited by sabu on Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:55 pm 

Fucking Sabu.

Wow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Stop listening? The only thing I have really listened to in the last 2 years is Spiegs doing his baseball thing on the weekend. When the Milwaukee station is on commercial I will flip it to the morning show but I usually end up flipping it right back to listen to commercials. I have no interest in hearing anything from the rest of the lineup.

As disjointed and depleted as this place has become, I can still get a fairly accurate rundown of the games and fan discussion about those games and the local teams themselves. I could listen all damn day to the score and not get that. It is truly awful, uninteresting and uninformative. I don't see why sponsors are even bothering with them anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:01 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
The Score:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:20 pm 

Ogie, are you a Barstool fan?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:21 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Ogie, are you a Barstool fan?

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:27 pm 

That’s pretty funny RPB.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
sabu, yes!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:42 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
I gotta say Panther, it sure seems like you aren’t a fan of the gays.

I dunno about "Panther", but I got no problem with the gays.

I just like to fuck with newbs, especially ones who choose such an out-there moniker that looks fake as fuck.

He seems to "know" shit about certain members here, which tells me that he is just another mult looking to set-up a nice comfy camp in unawaresville, this time as a seeming bone-a-fide homosexual.

How quickly he settled into using the signature function as well.

Total Bullshit.

Last edited by Pres-Elect FukNuggitt on Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:45 pm 

sabu wrote:
yea

I was probably done after Kung Flu, I havent listened since the Hawks were dunzo in Feb. I would turn Mac on for 5 mins and PTFB.

I was really done when I listened to what Danny Mac had become. Its funny that he threw in with de wokeness and it wound up turning
him into a gelding running in the 5th first time LASIX, yes my favorite racehorse named MAC ONCE WAS. To throw in with an absolute turd
like Parkins is what was the most pitiful of all. To watch Mac play Alinsky ass grab with a rich ass progressive prick and agree with his (sports are serious stuff) hot woke TAKES, WHEN MAC WAS THE GUY WHO WOULD ALWAYS TELL US SPORTS MEDIA IS THE TOY DEPARTMENT FOR LIKE 15 FUCKING YEARS PRIOR!!!!

probably better with that name than DANNY HAS BEEN, which is what he became. Hell you put him on a podcast, take off the muzzle and let him
drop some bombs, burn some bridges, and blast some co workers old and new, and that will be a sports listen. He just needs a sponsor, put him in with the Red Line Radio Podcast Barstool guys, and he can be the Chicago grizzled veteran of a thousand psychic take wars rolling with the next generation.

probably one bong hit too many with some wine, when you are high you might find something you tweet really hilarious. Hey, if it wasnt this, much like Brother D Day and Brother Bluto, Dean Wormer and the Omegas were going to get him on something else anyways. I just wish the Mac toga party had been better.

Now if MVP cant beat this shitbag lineup, they should quit radio. Who the fuck would listen to bernstine, larry and then Parkins, holy shit, I do not think there are that many woke fucktards in the tri state area.

later (the best to all of you, all who came here before, and all who have left us)

sabu

Sticky this. Spot on.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:52 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
wow sabu is back! so many old timers came back today! cool!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:55 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
wow sabu is back! so many old timers came back today! cool!

And yet you didn't know one t Scot?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next